Sun, Sep 18|
Body Talk: A Yoga Interactive Workshop
A Body Connection Experience
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About The Event
Do you have issues with joint pain?
Do carry tension in your body?
Are you often stressed?
Have you experienced trauma in the past?
Do you lack energy?
Are you having issues with weightloss?
THEN BODY TALK YOGA IS FOR YOU!
BODY TALK is a yoga and movement workshop class that I created to assist in re-connecting you with your body. We will have discussion in understanding the connection of the mind and body, followed by selected yoga poses and stretches to assist in connecting with that body part and. In the process of the yoga poses we will take time to hear what our body has to say.
We will journal and document the inner conversations with your body to assist in IMPROVING YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH YOU!
This INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP will assist re-aligning with your MIND BODY & SPIRIT!
What is BODY TALK?
This workshop will provide the following:
- Movement to assist in reconnecting with your inner self.
- Movement to assist in releasing toxic emotions stored in the body.
- Meditation & Mindfulness to increase awareness of our presence.
- A space to hear the language of our body.
This class is suitable for all age and all levels.
BODY TALK YOGA WILL:
- Increase in awareness of self
- Promotes relaxation and clarity
- Assist with decreasing chronic pain
- Improves Mind-Body Connection
- Improves Body Concept
Asha W Sims, LCMHCS, RYT-200/Reiki Master